Seeking a motivated and experienced Contracts Administrator to join our Regional Division.
You will be based at either our Albury or Shepparton office, and have some flexibility in travelling to projects.
In conjunction with the Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Monitoring and accurately forecasting the likelihood of achieving, or otherwise identify possible measures to achieve financial objectives set for the project.
- Carrying out all administration activities for the project in accordance with contract terms, company policies and procedures.
- Diligently managing all contractual matters.
- Maintaining project records and company assets deployed via effective and efficient utilisation of financial and document management systems allocated.
- Provide leadership that inspires, motivates and engages other administration staff for self-improvement and development.
You will be someone with ambition and confidence. We are seeking a highly talented and motivated individual that can keep up with the demands of the position, add valuable input to our team and who is driven to be a long-term Contracts Administrator.
The following is preferred:
- A minimum of five years contract administration experience for a commercial builder on projects between $10 – 30 million.
- A tertiary qualification in Building, Construction Management, Engineering or Quantity Surveying.
- Experience with project financial control software.
- Knowledge of the risk allocation and operative provisions of the AS2124 and AS4000 series head and subcontract documents.
- Analytical and investigative skills.
- A proven record of self-development.
- Experience with applying lessons learnt from projects to procedural change.
- Solid written and verbal communication.
- An understanding of the purpose and operation of security of payments legislation.
Salary offer to commensurate with experience.
Click on “Apply” to send your application.