Through continued growth and strong pipeline, we are currently looking for qualified and experienced Building Services Manager to work on an $80M Health project in the Southern Tablelands of NSW.
As the Building Services Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the timely and successful delivery of the Mechanical / HVAC, Electrical, Fire, Hydraulics, BMS and Security services packages on the project - building strong relationships with the sub-contractors on site and managing the schedule.
This role will involve being based on site, coordinating a services team towards Practical and Technical completion.
Skills and attributes:
• Degree qualified in a construction related field
• Extensive experience with Electrical, Mechanical and HVAC Services
• Previous experience working on large commercial projects: $50M+
• Significant professional background in Building Services (with stable employment with the same company/group for three or more years)
• A good appreciation of other design disciplines
• Good technical and interpersonal skills
Working for HY:
HY are proud to offer long-term career opportunities, and those individuals who join HY can look forward to an outstanding working environment, market leading remuneration, fantastic employee benefits and a clear career path.
At Hansen Yuncken our aim is to make your career with us both enjoyable and challenging.
We prefer to work directly with applicants and do not accept unsolicited resumes from any recruitment agencies or third-party providers. To be eligible for this opportunity, applicants must hold valid working rights.