We are seeking a motivated and experienced individual to join our Melbourne team as Bid & Marketing Coordinator.
Who are we
Proudly Australian and privately owned for over 100 years, Hansen Yuncken is a national builder that works across diverse range of projects. We’ve built our reputation on being the most responsive, client focused partner in the industry. Our commitment to providing an inclusive workplace is driven by an organisational culture that focuses on diversity and equality.
Based in our Melbourne office, the role will include:
- Planning and production of specific marketing collateral which reflects the Company’s strengths, values and aspirations, contributing to increasing the company’s brand and profile.
- Production of EOI and tender submissions to a high standard of accuracy, creativity and presentation quality, with appropriate direction/support.
- Effective administration and implementation of state-based marketing and communication activities to contribute to state business plan objectives.
- Collaborative participation with interstate peers in national marketing & communications initiatives and proactive sharing of state content.
We are seeking a highly talented, motivated and self-driven individual that can keep up with the demands and deliverables of this position and add value to our team.
The successful candidate will ideally demonstrate:
- Previous experience in a similar role within the construction industry is desirable.
- Relevant qualifications – a degree or diploma in a marketing/communication related field.
- Energetic and self-driven attributes.
- Proficiency in inDesign.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with engaging, effective interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and time management.
- Core values and behaviours including integrity, innovation, respect and excellence which embody Hansen Yuncken’s ethos.
To be eligible for this opportunity, applicants must hold valid working rights.
Please click the following link to apply.