We are seeking motivated and experienced Procurement Administrators to join our team at our St Kilda office.
Working closely with the Victorian Procurement Manager, you will;
- Source and evaluate multiple tenders.
- Work with site teams and internal departments to ensure full value.
- Assist in future procurement developments plans.
- Have knowledge of the whole construction process.
- Contract management and negotiation;
- Working with suppliers and subcontractors to ensure that key processes are running efficiently and cost-effectively.
- Provide assistance in commercial and contractual aspects, overall programming and ensure programs deliver against business objectives within required period and budget is achieved.
- Develop effective relationships with suppliers and internal stakeholders to facilitate delivery of Strategic Procurement.
- Ensure effective compliance with all procedures.
- Assisting the delivery team with the procurement function for tenders.
- Obtaining and assessing quotes from subcontractors for tenders and make commercially sound recommendations.
You will be someone with ambition and confidence. We are seeking a highly talented and motivated individual that can keep up with the demands of this position, add valuable input to our team and who is driven to be a long-term Procurement Administrator.
Whilst technical experience is of importance to us, to be considered you will have:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in Australian construction industry in a similar position.
- Previous experience working alongside Estimators.
- Demonstrated experience within the procurement function, with strong analytical and commercial acumen.
- Ability to develop relationships with clients, team members and subcontractors to ensure excellence in delivery.
Salary offer to commensurate with experience.
Click on “Apply” to send your application